• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momos
    • Aug 2009
    • 5.3.x

An unexpected error was returned: 'profile'

support team and friends,
    please help, I got few problem on the registration pages...
    1. when people done and click "complete registration"; an pop-up coming out says: "An unexpected error was returned: 'profile' ". where and how can I fix this?
    2. why is it when people done submitting, there is no conformation email sent to them, although I have selected to do so in the admincp?
    3. for human verification, I have choose re-captcha, enter their public and private key, but this thing didn't show up in registration pages? is it like that? please help.

Thanks and Regards, Daniel.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

1) give guest users permission to view user profiles.

2) Because the above error is prohibiting the email from being sent because the page stops executing.

3) Did you tell it to show up on registration under Settings -> Options -> Human Verification?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• momos
      • Aug 2009
      • 5.3.x

luke,

yes, that make sense, as the last thing I change was the user group, I modify the "not logged/not register", I will check it now.
      anyway, I've try to "reset" the option in that page, but seems it's not affected? could you send me the default option for "not logged/not register" user?
      I might returned them to default.

Comment

• momos
        • Aug 2009
        • 5.3.x

luke,
        one more thing, I just scroll around the forum, should I patch mine with this one? http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-11440
        kindly advise..

Comment