Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stb74
    • Nov 2008

Channel Permissions

When I go to Channel Management - Channel Permissions and then choose a channel from the drop down box. Is it not supposed to display the permissions.
    Attached Files
  • stb74
    • Nov 2008

Also if I got to Channel Management - Forum Manager - Expand All, Then select view permissions from a channels drop down box. It displays the permissions manager page but with no permissions shown

Comment

• TLMD
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.6.X

What version of vB5 are you running? I don't have this 'Select Channel' dropdown box, when I go to Channel Management/Channel Permissions...

Comment

• stb74
        • Nov 2008

I am running vb5.0.4
        Attached Files

Comment

• TLMD
          • Sep 2012
          • 5.6.X

That is weird. It should look like this:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you didn't do a new installation but an upgrade from vB4, as you mentioned in another topic?
          Attached Files

Comment

• stb74
            • Nov 2008

As far as I can remember I followed the instructions, something like i moved out the original forum files and uploaded the new files and run the install on the original database.

Comment

• stb74
              • Nov 2008

Looks like something has went wrong on upgrade, I didn't have any errors after the upgrade. I have just install a test system with brand new install and not getting any of the errors or problems. Don't know what to do now and seem to be getting nowhere fast.

Comment

• stb74
                • Nov 2008

I even today tried to buy ticket support and had several problems trying to get that.

Comment