SQL Query: Set all users to have Signature Enabled by default!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fionix
    • Jul 2007

SQL Query: Set all users to have Signature Enabled by default!

Can someone provide me with the code for a Manual Query to change all users to 'Show Signature'. I recently enabled this option by default for new registrations via vbulletin settings>options but want to have every one else that is already registered set to show signature.

Thank you very much, your help is much appreciated.
    Cyprus Company Formation
    |Cyprus Offshore Bank Account| Offshore Company Formation| Asset Protection Offshore
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Admincp > Maintenance > Execute SQL Query > pick On-Display Signatures from the dropdown and run the query.

If you want to do it via phpMyAdmin, then (add a table prefix, if needed):
    Code:
    [COLOR=#262D35][FONT=monospace][SIZE=12px]UPDATE user SET options = options + 1 WHERE NOT (options & 1)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• fionix
      • Jul 2007

Thank you, but I get the below error when I run the query:
      -- The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, XX and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
      More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      --
      Do I need to ask my host for something?
      Cyprus Company Formation
      |Cyprus Offshore Bank Account| Offshore Company Formation| Asset Protection Offshore

Comment

• fionix
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by fionix
        Thank you, but I get the below error when I run the query:
        -- The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
        Please contact the server administrator, XX and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
        More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
        --
        Do I need to ask my host for something?
        Thats when I run it from within the AdminCP
        Cyprus Company Formation

Comment

• fionix
          • Jul 2007

PHP Code:
          If you want to do it via phpMyAdminthen (add a table prefix, if needed):  Code:   UPDATE user SET options options 1 WHERE NOT (options 1
          When I try that, nothing happens... hmmm.
          Cyprus Company Formation

Comment

• fionix
            • Jul 2007

Everything sorted out together with our host.. thank you for your help it works.
            Cyprus Company Formation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...