Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raunekk
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

So it seems I have to pay to get replies in this forum....

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

You are describing a very unusual situation and I can't think of anything within vBulletin that would be causing a URL like that.

Have you tried using a different browser or accessing your site from a different computer completely?

Comment

• ryborg
        • Aug 2013
        • 5.0.X

I took a look just now, to see if the login box problem presented itself. I don’t see that happening in Safari or Chrome for Mac. One odd thing I noticed though is that in Safari I get the Connect to Facebook button below the usual login stuff, and I don’t see it in Chrome at all. There are definitely some bugs that seem to have to do with AJAX, and I wonder if what you have described are related to that.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

This is incorrect:
          Code:
          [COLOR=#0000BB][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]RewriteBase [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]/[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]forum[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]/[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
          [I]<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>[/I]
          [I]RewriteEngine On[/I]
          It should be this:
          Code:
          [I]<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>[/I]
          [I]RewriteEngine On[/I]
          [COLOR=#0000BB][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]RewriteBase [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]/[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]forum[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][FONT=Andale Mono][FONT=inherit][SIZE=12px]/[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• raunekk
            • Jul 2011
            • 4.1.x

Hi Joe

Yes, the admin side is still messed up in all browsers.

When I log in to admincp, it takes me to this url: http://www.marineinsight.com/forum/i...tring=admincp/

instead, it should be taking me to http://www.marineinsight.com/forum/admincp/index.php , right?

Awaiting your reply.

Raunek k

Comment

• raunekk
              • Jul 2011
              • 4.1.x

Hi Lynne

It's already done this way:
              Code

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /forum/

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

Your issue is that you're running nginx and not apache. You need to get your webhost to configure the nginx rewrite rules.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                  • Aug 2000

The server linked above is indeed running NGINX. As such you need to use the niginx.vhost file located in vBulletin 5.0.4's do_not_upload folder for proper redirection. Contact your hosting provider for help on installing that file on your server.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment