X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyli
    • Jun 2013
    • 5.0.X

Content Disappeared - Please Help

Hi. I made a few tweaks and saved my Forum/Home page as a new template and now the layout changes and content are gone. I had just added a new Static HTML module on the page and was adding code for registration box. During testing, I saved it as a new template and the content vanished for some reason. When I click Edit Page, none of the content is there. Any idea why this might have happened or if there is a way to revert back to how it was?

Up until now I had just been tweaking the Default Forums Page Template, but selecting that doesn't display the content either.

Thanks in advance...
  • claystation
    • Jan 2007
    • 5.0.X

Yes this happened to me usually a day after I create a new page.
    FIND ME ON
    AndyClift.com
    Etsy
    Facebook
    Google Plus
    Linkedin
    Twitter
    YouTube

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

This is a pretty complicated issue to solve, you're both still running into the problem?

Comment

• tommyli
        • Jun 2013
        • 5.0.X

Yes. I don't even know where to begin looking as it seems like some sort of bug in the software. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated as my forums are down until this gets fixed.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

I'm going to start an escalated ticket, I'll need ftp and an AdminCP login. Check your members area shortly, or watch for the email.

Comment

• tommyli
            • Jun 2013
            • 5.0.X

Thanks Zachery for helping resolve this issue. Unfortunately it has happened again and I'm on my way to another full day down the tube...it's very frustrating as I essentially can't do anything to the site now until it is fixed.

I've outlined the steps to reproduce in the previous ticket, but I don't know if I have to go thru the Forums first again...please advise.

Thanks.

Comment

• grayloon
              • Mar 2006
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by tommyli
              Thanks Zachery for helping resolve this issue. Unfortunately it has happened again and I'm on my way to another full day down the tube...it's very frustrating as I essentially can't do anything to the site now until it is fixed.

I've outlined the steps to reproduce in the previous ticket, but I don't know if I have to go thru the Forums first again...please advise.

Thanks.
              This just happened to me. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Comment