Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goingnova
    • May 2004

Signatures not showing up

Hello, and thank you for trying to help me.

I am using vBulletin 5.0.3. I have edited my profile in in the forums to display signatures. I have created a signature. I have edited the usergroup I am in (admin) to see signatures). I have even run an Maintenance>Execute SQL Query>On-Display Signatures, and still, no signatures are showing up on my forums. Anyone have any idea what I might be failing to do?
    Regards,
    Lou

xDebate.com - Present Your Case!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Users have signatures right? And your own settings are set to show signatures? And they've made posts after they've created their signature right?

Comment

• goingnova
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Zachery
      Users have signatures right?
      Yes. I have two usernames, both in different usergroups. Both have signatures, neither one sees the others signature. In fact, no signatures show up at all.

And your own settings are set to show signatures?
      Yes. Both in my own personal settings via profile settings, and in the Admin CP for my usergroup. Additionally, I have even run an Maintenance>Execute SQL Query>On-Display Signatures.

And they've made posts after they've created their signature right?
      Yes.

Regards,
      Lou

xDebate.com - Present Your Case!

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

If you want we can follow up with this in a support ticket, I assume the issue hasn't resolved itself? Sometimes the cache plays tricks on people it shouldn't.

Comment

• scamtacular
          • Mar 2012
          • 5.0.X

Maybe you just don't notice the signatures? It's not like vB4, people who have signatures have a fountain pen nib icon next to their 'online' indicator under their avatar. You put your mouse over that to see the signature. Bad change I think but that's what vBulletin seems to think people prefer

Comment