X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vskylabv
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

XML Sitemap?

Last I heard, the XML Sitemap does not work yet on vB5. Anything on this?
    Odd to me to have something unsupported actually inside the product you're delivering.
    Art of Travel Blogging : The Travel Blogging Community for Beginners and Professionals
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

As of right now, no.

Comment

• vskylabv
      • Feb 2009
      • 3.8.x

So why does the feature exist but not work in the GOLD version?
      Art of Travel Blogging : The Travel Blogging Community for Beginners and Professionals

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

The feature is one that will be added back in a later release. Note also that the term 'Gold version' has not been used for many years, there are alphas and betas and Release Candidates where appropriate, then there's a final release for that version.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• vskylabv
          • Feb 2009
          • 3.8.x

You understood what I meant. Don't make this about the term I used. It's YOUR product that's the problem.
          You released vB5 with a feature that does not work and you don't want to admit it. End of discussion.

Comment

• rob275
            rob275 commented
            Editing a comment
            With all due respect, it's not actually released as such. It's very much in Beta still regardless of what they say.

• vskylabv
            vskylabv commented
            Editing a comment
            @rob275 With all due respect, it IS released as such according to what they say. I would agree that it IS still in Beta but they don't market it that way. If you buy a brand new car with the radio not working, would you complain? I would because it's marketed and displayed as a feature that exists.