X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heredia21
    • Oct 2012
    • 5.0.X

Please do not release 5.0.3 without the responsive design fix

You all claim it has been fixed. This issue has been going on since vb5 was pushed out. You all need to fix the responsive design. The bug tracker claims the fix is already on 5.0.3 http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-9793 which is clearly not the case. I uploaded a screenshot here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ponsive-design that clearly proves its not fixed (this board is running 5.0.3 RC 1) even though an admin claims it has been fixed. I do not want to wait a a few more months for it to be in 5.0.4. Please dont release 5.0.3 without this fix.
    BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

im surprised the inline attachement bug isnt fixed yet as well....its only one character of code and one of the members here figured out the fix over 2 months ago..

hopefully last minute cuz its such an easy fix?? i consider the ability to post images basic functionality and this is not a beta release!

Comment

• heredia21
      • Oct 2012
      • 5.0.X

I need that fix as well. But right now main concern is the responsive design. It's a BlackBerry smartphone website so the design not being fully responsive is a huge pain and loss to my users.
      BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Comment

• DemOnstar
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by IggyP
        im surprised the inline attachement bug isnt fixed yet as well....its only one character of code and one of the members here figured out the fix over 2 months ago..

hopefully last minute cuz its such an easy fix?? i consider the ability to post images basic functionality and this is not a beta release!
        Yep, I saw that too....

I wish the pair of you the best of luck with these outrageous requests....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...