How can I get images to enlarge larger than they are currently?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MM Debbie
    • Jan 2012
    • 5.0.X

How can I get images to enlarge larger than they are currently?

How can I allow images to be enlarged larger than they are currently. This forum also limits the enlargement of images, just like our forum. It seems the enlargement window is fixed. I would like images on our forum to be larger, it is hard to see the details even when you click on the thumbnail. I have allowed a larger upload size but the image is cut off.

Notice in my image below only 3/4 of the shade is displayed.
    Debbie Green
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

i like to post alot of full size images myself...ive gotten into a habit of linking the images directly from albums rather than using attachments...its a couple extra steps but i like the way threads are presented better linking like that...maybe not the solution you are looking for, but i hope that helps!

Comment

• MM Debbie
      • Jan 2012
      • 5.0.X

That was an image one of my users uploaded. Sometime they upload an entire room and the enlargement restriction is still too small to see the details. Our forum is for our software and sometimes we, the moderators, need to see the details to know how to help them.
      Debbie Green

Comment

• IggyP
        • Mar 2012

oh i think i see what ur saying....in vb4 u can click a few times and eventually get the fullsize image, its too much clicking tho imho is why i use albums..unless u have huge thumbs cuz alot of ppl wont bother and never see the pics..we deal with some macro photography so detail is important but we do preuploading edits and using albums has worked for us......idk for sure if you are suggesting a bug or software limitation, but fwiw you can also get full size images by posting the "insert image" link after uploading the attachment image. [img] tags will wrap and full size images will post as in this post

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...33#post3966733

Comment