X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abarthspeed
    • Apr 2013

Unable to log in to forum or admincp

Hey guys,

A few quick questions. I am having trouble logging into my forum (forum.abarthspeed.com). No other users are able to login, and I've tried to login directly to the admincp using the core/admincp path. When entering your username and password, the screen blinks like it's accepting login, and then just goes back to the login screen.

I believe I messed this up by accidentally changing the cookie path and prefixes in the admincp. A user has not been able to access the forum at all (thinks he's getting bad cookies). He is able to login and stay logged in for about 10 minutes. After that, he cannot access the site at all on any browser. He says he's cleared his cookies each time.

So the problem is I cannot get back into the admincp to reverse my changes. Any help in solving this, as well as any ideas about this particular user's trouble would be most appreciated. Thanks!
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

In the do_not_upload directory of the original vBulletin download there is a file called tools.php.

Upload it to your /core/admincp/ directory and browse to it directly in your browser.

You log in with your customer number and there will be tools to reset/change cookies and setting.

When done delete the file from the admincp.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...