Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [GReY]
    • Sep 2012

Broken BBCode

I have tried and tried, but I can't get BB Codes to work on my site.

When I make a post using them everything shows up fine in the Post Preview, but once its posted they no longer work. You can see all the BB Code and many extra Spaces have been added.
  • smgxtreme
    • Mar 2013
    • 4.2.X

Make sure in Admincp>Settings that bbcode is allowed in forums.
    Also, bbcode currently does not work in sigs. Hopefully they will release another update soon with tons of fixes, fingers crossed

Comment

• [GReY]
      • Sep 2012

All of the check boxes for BBCodeSetting are checked and it still doesn't work. I've been searching and searching and I can't ind any reason why I wouldn't be working.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

I know there is a bug in 5.0.1 that destroys custom BBCode if you edit the post. May or may not happen if you preview it. If you don't preview does it work?

Can you post the BB Code you are trying to use?

Comment

• [GReY]
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Joe D.
          I know there is a bug in 5.0.1 that destroys custom BBCode if you edit the post. May or may not happen if you preview it. If you don't preview does it work? Can you post the BB Code you are trying to use?
          I'm using 5.0.0 as I can't get 5.0.1 to upgrade. I am not using any custom BBCoding. Only Standard. Here is a picture of the post i have made:

All the BB Coding works just fine in Avdance and Post Preview. Even when Editing. But that actual post they wont work.

Copy and pasted the post word for word onto Steam Forums (vBulletin 3.8) and Dungeon Defendors (vBulletin 5.0.0) and it works just fine on them

Comment