Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OSTATE
    • Feb 2008

RSS Feeds

First of all I'd like to say "thank you" to all the support staff here. You guys have been great help to me.

I had RSS Feeds working for a bit and then they died.
    1. I tried to delete them in the admin panel and when I do I get the following message
    "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."
    2. Again when I select "Run Scheduled Task Now" I get the same message as above.
    3. When I try to Save the Enabled I get the following. Thanks

Fatal error: Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_RSSFeed in [path]/vb/datamanager.php on line 970
    #0 vb_error_handler(256, Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_RSSFeed, /home/cyberpok/public_html/VB5/core/vb/datamanager.php, 970, Array ([die] => 1,[error] => Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_RSSFeed,[config] => Array ([Cache] => Array ([class] =>
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Probably related to this bug:

Current hope is to fix that for 5.0.3 but not that's not set yet.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• OSTATE
      • Feb 2008

Sounds like that is probably the problem.

Thanks Trevor.

Comment