X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smgxtreme
    • Mar 2013
    • 4.2.X

Need some help with error

So I got a mod successfully to work but it displays error when I click save. It does work but how do I get rid of this error:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'field5' in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(4638) : eval()'d code on line 3

It's related to a custom profile field. It does work after continue but want to get rid of error so I can release it to others.
    Code:
    HTML Code:
    <vb:if condition="$userInfo['field5']"><li><label>{vb:phrase field5_title}:</label></font>
    <br><span>{vb:raw userInfo.customFields.default.field5_title.val}</span></li></vb:if>
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Try taking 'field5' out of the single quotes, make it just $userInfo[field5]

For additional coding support please use www.vbulletin.org.

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

There is a </font> tag in there that shouldn't be there and the <br> tag should be a <br /> tag but I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem. However, if you are getting errors installing a modification, you should ask for help in the modification thread.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...