X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SatelliteGuys
    • Mar 2013
    • 4.2.X

Contact Support

I am now going on day 3 of trying to upgrade from vb4.2 to vb5 and woke up this morning to the following error:

ACTION REQUIRED

An erro has occured with your database. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.

Module 501a2, step 28 Database Error:1062

Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

Query:

ALTER TABLE infraction ADD PRIMARY KEY (nodeid)

Please advise, thanks!
  • SatelliteGuys
    • Mar 2013
    • 4.2.X

Finally got the search engine here to return results and found the answer to fix...

Comment

• Mathew Sands
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SatelliteGuys
      I am now going on day 3 of trying to upgrade from vb4.2 to vb5 and woke up this morning to the following error: ACTION REQUIRED An erro has occured with your database. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance. Module 501a2, step 28 Database Error:1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' Query: ALTER TABLE infraction ADD PRIMARY KEY (nodeid) Please advise, thanks!
      I have this problem. Can you tell me how you fixed it? Perhaps direct me to the link that you found? Thanks!

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

As per your ticket, this comes from orphaned infraction records in your database.

To solve, go to your database via phpMyAdmin and run the following query (make sure you have a backup before doing this):

DELETE FROM infraction WHERE nodeid = 0;

Then refresh the upgrade script
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment