Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wdwms
    • Jan 2013
    • 4.2.X

Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors

Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors. I can't find how to set this module to be viewable by anonymous or not-logged in users.. how do you do it?

Top Active Users has the same problem.. Other modules have the option to set what groups can see it, these do not.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

In the Admin CP, Usergroup Manager, for Guests, check the "Can See Who's Online" permission, it needs to be YES as well.

Comment

• webplayer
      webplayer commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm having this problem for a latest topics module I made using the "search" module. It only appears for logged in users and for the rest it says. "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"
  • wdwms
    • Jan 2013
    • 4.2.X

ok thanks, that works.. now if the "who's online" would actually update and show the correct avatars.. its showing the same people logged in for the past 8 hours and they aren't on the system right now

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

There are known outstanding bugs related to Who's Online due to be fixed in future versions.

@webplayer - In usergroup manager make sure guests have access to search. If you still have issues please make your own thread.

Comment