X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grotesque
    • Dec 2012
    • 4.2.X

Unable to sticky posts

Stickying posts was working fine before. Although I couldn't edit the topic titles at that point. I noticed this setting in the admin panel:

Settings > Message Posting and Editting Options

Time Limit on Editing of Topic Title
    Specify the time-limit (in minutes) within which the topic title may be edited by the user whom started the topic.
    I set this specific option to: 0 right now. I could edit topic titles at that point, but stickying posts stopped working. Any idea?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Do you see the option to Stick the post (it's under the little gear in the upper right corner of the thread) or are you saying you click to Stick it and it won't stick?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Grotesque
      • Dec 2012
      • 4.2.X

Yup exactly Lynne! When I check the topic, go to the upper right corner to stick it, nothing happens. Same goes for inside a topic. When I try to stick it from there, it does say that the topic has been stickied, but when youre in the channel, it didnt saved my request x-x

Comment

• Grotesque
        • Dec 2012
        • 4.2.X

Still waiting for an answer. As soon as I try to sticky a post, you see the software loading but nothing happens..

Comment