X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derbtek
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

Where is the support?

I have been having an issue since Saturday. I created a ticket (Ticketid: 1179807)

Problem is this.... I have to wait an entire day to get a simple response, then answer your question, and wait another 24 hours for your response again.

I have stated that my site has been down since Saturday. I just needed some simple support (which I should still get because I purchased these products less than 30 days ago)

I've owned vBulletin for several years ... actually going back for a very long time, and I have rarely contacted you about anything.

This time I contact you about something that is of an emergency nature, and the support I receive is next to zero. It has actually amounted to zero.

Can I please get some quality support in regards to my situation? This is getting to the point of being beyond ridiculous.

Zachery Woods, please respond to my ticket. Please.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

I see there have been several responses back and forth on this ticket since this was posted- I understand you are frustrated but you are in good hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...