X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyIce
    • Oct 2001

Error uploading image

Hello,

On our site, I was able to upload a single image, however I have yet to be able to upload any additional images. I have tried multiple browsers, and I receive the same error message:

"Error uploading image"
    www.texasatvs.com
  • MyIce
    • Oct 2001

Interesting, I am able to upload certain random images and some I am not of the same digital photo roll on my camera. They are all the same file type, and I resized each of them in photoshop to be the exact same dimensions. What is going on here?
    www.texasatvs.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

Can you check their file sizes (in bytes) and see if perhaps you are only uploading the smaller files? It may be a max-upload size issue.

Comment

• MyIce
        • Oct 2001

The image I am uploading is 148kb. It wont upload on here and the error message says this is due to the size.

However, I have increased all my file sizes. So this can't be the issue :/ Its also a .jpeg

www.texasatvs.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

There are other settings that can prevent you from uploading larger files besides the max specified in attachment manager- can you please compare the file sizes of the ones that have uploaded against those that give an error to be sure if file size is or is not the issue?

Comment