Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic titles in modules or buttons it gives strange characters

Hello Sir,

Arabic is written and translated very well, but once i open Site builder, all Arabic titles and phrases appear like this shown in picture uploaded:

Arabic titles in all modules or buttons it gives strange characters, vb 5.4.2

All emails come to my mail the same with unreadable characters, this was not a problem before with vB 4.2.1 i used to use

Your help and guidance please

Regards

Character Set Database shown in uploaded screen

other information:
    1. vBulletin Version 5.4.2
    2. PHP Version 5.6 upgraded to PHP 7.2 - it might happen after upgrade? not sure
    3. MySQL Version 5.7
    4. Any Addons installed - i installed a Quick advanced comment editor and removed it again as there were problem with reply, all members were unable to reply or write topics. Now some can and some still have the problem
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style?, yes it happens with the default style
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided?- yes
    7. Error message on the screen' - " That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message".
    8. Browser and Browser version used - All browsers types, either laptop or cell phones.
    9. Did you clear the browser cache and did the error continue? - yes i did

Comment