Site builder on small screens 5.3.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site builder on small screens 5.3.4

I know there have been changes in 5.3.4 to make the site builder work better on smaller screens, today I had a look using mobile but nothing works properly. It's not really something I would use, except in a dire emergency, but I was just looking to see how it worked.

First the on/off button doesn't show in portrait but that's OK because you can simply turn to landscape and it is there.

I clicked on' edit page' and it opened the editor but there was no way to get out without doing anything even if I turned back to landscape. There was no 'exit without saving' option as on desktop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	site builder on mobile.png Views:	1 Size:	166.2 KB ID:	4381796

I closed the window and opened my link again the page editor had gone but now all the options in site builder were locked up. There was no way to exit, the on/off button would not work, nor any of the links including my profile links so I could not log out and back in again to try and clear the error.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nothing clickable on site builder.png Views:	1 Size:	74.2 KB ID:	4381797

The only way out was the restart my phone.

I'm using Android 7.1.1

Working...
X