Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating new page, "full" template, why 3 areas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating new page, "full" template, why 3 areas?

If I create a new page, and assign the "Full" template, why are there 3 dotted line areas? I put a static HTML module in the first area, entered a single line "This is the home page" just for a test. It seems the other 2 empty areas contribute some blank space to the resulting page. How to get rid of them? I would expect a "full" template to have one area, like the template picture.

Originally posted by StephenKay View Post
    If I create a new page, and assign the "Full" template, why are there 3 dotted line areas? I put a static HTML module in the first area, entered a single line "This is the home page" just for a test. It seems the other 2 empty areas contribute some blank space to the resulting page. How to get rid of them? I would expect a "full" template to have one area, like the template picture.
    There is always a section at the top for things like the page title module, announcements module, etc. All the available page layouts have these.
    They don't cause any blank space, but you should really put the page title and announcement modules up there for consistency with the remainder of the site.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.0 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Working...
    X