X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HowToEvery
    started a topic Changing page icon

Changing page icon

I'm trying to change the icon of every independent link in the navigation bar to my own, the icon that is shown in the picture, how can I do it?
    http://prntscr.com/bf2y5j

My website is thehub.co.il and is running vB 5.2.2

• HowToEvery
    replied
    I managed to do it using this code in 'additional.css' for each icon (.navbar__::before for the first and .navbar__1 or 2 etc. for the rest)

.navbar__1::before {
    background: url("<16x16 icon link>") !important;
    }

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    It's impossible to say, as it's a custom style. We don't know how it's coded.

You'd need to speak to the author of the style.

Leave a comment:

• HowToEvery
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Those are not part of a default vBulletin installation - you would need to speak to the author of your custom style.

Alternatively, find the location of those images on the server and simply overwrite them with something else.
    Yeah, the problem is that the theme uses 1 picture for all pages, so if I change it to a home icon, all the links in the navigation bar will use it, and that's not what I want.
    Is there a way to use maybe the
    HTML Code:
    ::before
    css thing to make it work, hardcoding it for the link names?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Those are not part of a default vBulletin installation - you would need to speak to the author of your custom style.

Alternatively, find the location of those images on the server and simply overwrite them with something else.

Leave a comment: