Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Content Slider

Is there a tutorial on how to use this?

I am not aware of a "Content Slider Tutorial". What are you trying to achieve?

Comment

must use featured topics and have image at begin of first post

Comment

I wanted to see if I could use banners in it and if I can would each banner be a featured post...If I cant use it for banners but just pictures how do I use it?

Comment

First you need a topic that has an image in it. If it has more than one image, I think the first one is being picked for the slider. Then you have to make it a featured topic.

If you want to display more topics (with or without images) in the slider, mark more topics as featured.

Comment

Lets see if I have this right, I want 5 pic in the slider, I make 5 topics each with a feature topic.I put the content slider module at the top of a page. what is the json method?

Comment

Once you add the Content Slider module, you don't have to change anything unless you want to change the number of results (which is 5 by default). No need to change the JSON search criteria.

GIPHY for vB5 | AutoLinker | Video Attachments Player | Last Registered Users Module | Clear System Cache Cron | Drag-n-Drop Upload | Topic AJAX AutoUpdate | Force Read Topic

Comment

Can you tell me please where I can change the default number of results?

Edit: It's okay, worked it out. Thanks.
                Last edited by Robyn L; Sat 20th Jan '18, 3:10am.

Comment