Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Content Slider

Is there a tutorial on how to use this?

I am not aware of a "Content Slider Tutorial". What are you trying to achieve?

Comment

must use featured topics and have image at begin of first post

Comment

I wanted to see if I could use banners in it and if I can would each banner be a featured post...If I cant use it for banners but just pictures how do I use it?

Comment

First you need a topic that has an image in it. If it has more than one image, I think the first one is being picked for the slider. Then you have to make it a featured topic.

If you want to display more topics (with or without images) in the slider, mark more topics as featured.

Comment

Lets see if I have this right, I want 5 pic in the slider, I make 5 topics each with a feature topic.I put the content slider module at the top of a page. what is the json method?

Comment

Once you add the Content Slider module, you don't have to change anything unless you want to change the number of results (which is 5 by default). No need to change the JSON search criteria.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Social Icons in Postbit Like Counts on Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts ...and more!

Comment

Can you tell me please where I can change the default number of results?

Edit: It's okay, worked it out. Thanks.
                Last edited by Robyn L; Sat 20th Jan '18, 2:10am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X