Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Home page has been hijacked with redirect, cannot access site builder Edit Page to remove code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Home page has been hijacked with redirect, cannot access site builder Edit Page to remove code

I installed a "vote for my site" button on my home page that bumps my listing up in their directory.

I don't think the site is malicious...they have over 20,000 likes on Facebook and all the sites similar to mine are listed.

However, in order to participate, you need to have a "vote" button somewhere on your site.

I put mine on the homepage using a static HTML module. Either that site is down or it got hacked. Either way, my homepage is now being redirected to that site, and I can't stop the redirect. It has nothing to do with the .htaccess file. I need to access that page in some other way than the site builder so I can remove that code.

PLEASE HELP

Have you tried accessing the site using tools.php?

Comment

Disable PHP, Static HTML, and Ad Module rendering option by going to AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings. Then use Sitebuilder.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Social Icons in Postbit Like Counts on Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts ...and more!

Comment