Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Home page has been hijacked with redirect, cannot access site builder Edit Page to remove code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Home page has been hijacked with redirect, cannot access site builder Edit Page to remove code

I installed a "vote for my site" button on my home page that bumps my listing up in their directory.

I don't think the site is malicious...they have over 20,000 likes on Facebook and all the sites similar to mine are listed.

However, in order to participate, you need to have a "vote" button somewhere on your site.

I put mine on the homepage using a static HTML module. Either that site is down or it got hacked. Either way, my homepage is now being redirected to that site, and I can't stop the redirect. It has nothing to do with the .htaccess file. I need to access that page in some other way than the site builder so I can remove that code.

PLEASE HELP

Have you tried accessing the site using tools.php?

Comment

Disable PHP, Static HTML, and Ad Module rendering option by going to AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings. Then use Sitebuilder.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment