Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Replicant
    • Sep 2014

Kudos to the team

I've had VB5 on my site for over 4 years now. The beginning was a little rough though. My site traffic has been low for the past couple years because we all just lost interest in the subject matter. I let it run as is on 5.2.5 up until today and not once did the site go down for any technical issues.

Well, some of the users expressed interest in getting the site going again so I decided to upgrade it. The upgrade to 5.4.3 went off without a hitch in less than 20 minutes. The team deserves a fist bump for the work they've done over the last two years. The responsive mobile interface is working well and usable.

Now the challenge of getting all my old mods to work again.

Thanks again guys.

--Replicant

• glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Nice to see you again Replicant!

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Replicant
      • Sep 2014

Howdy Glenn. I need to get back in the grind. Getting my site back to current should give me the push I needed.

Comment

• CorbinH
        • May 2009

Our upgrade from 5.2.1 to 5.4.3 was far from stress free, BUT the vB team were fantastic. They helped us out even though some of the issues were not of their making.
        Well done guys.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Thank you for your feedback. The development team has done a lot of work to refactor many parts of the backend so that the software is more robust. I'll pass on the feedback.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment