Why not vBulletin make some good video toturial for member?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin Hu
    • Apr 2018
    • 5.3.x

Why not vBulletin make some good video toturial for member?

Sorry
    Last edited by Kevin Hu; Wed 18 Jul '18, 5:45pm.
  • bootsie1
    • Jun 2017
    • 5.3.x

There is some good videos here
    Cometbar

DartsLeague

Comment

• In Omnibus
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Kevin Hu
      Why vbulletin is not very popular in the world why wordpress is more popular? cuz wordpress is easy to install and running. For vbulletin, it is old and colsed. you didnt share good video tutorial. and you need to pay money for support. it is not good. i dont understand your commerce strategy. as you know , there is no latest video in youtube. i cant understand.
      Sorry for my complain about this. i think only professional network guy and software engineer can run it well.
      WordPress is popular because it's free. WordPress only does one of the things vBulletin does. It does that one thing well.

Your complaint is too generalized for anyone to assist you with a specific issue. It would be virtually impossible for vBulletin to upload a video for every possible problem a customer might encounter. Customers use the product in countless different ways. Staff (and other members) have often been willing to answer your questions even though many of them are answered in the manual, documentation, or on this very forum.

If you have specific issues many people are here to help. If all you have is a general complaint about your personal struggles with the software welcome to the club. Most of the people most of the time are not developers or coders and therefore they need to ask a lot of questions. That makes you the average customer.

Comment

• Kevin Hu
        Kevin Hu commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you are right.
    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...