Ctrl+Z woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ctrl+Z woes

Have an issue where I goto type of something extremlylong and something I did in a few sessions of writting up(a few times now.......). I keep editing a post I am going to make, but I press ctrl+z and it erases every thing new that I wrote in. All the pictures I linked, all the formatting I have done all just gone. I tried ctrl+y and ctrl+shift+y, but still fully gone.

I tried it on here not having this issue. Any help on what this might be?

ctrl-z is paste from the Windows OS. We don't capture it directly. If you have outdated content in your clipboard, it will overwrite or add to the existing content.

The editor will automatically save your drafts every minute. If there is content saved and you do a refresh, you can restore it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your most annoying bugs.
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Didn't know the edtior was saving every few minutes. What I found was that if I saved and came back to the post later I could ctrl+z like normal. Meaning if I wrote 100 lines of text, it didn't erase all of my text after. But it does it if I been on the post for a while. So I tend to save and come back to the post if it's acting like that.

Comment

Working...
      X