Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not what I expected

Hello,
    Before purchasing the solution, I had to ask the support forum whether a function existed. It m 'said yes, alos I realize that this is not my expectation.
    If possible I would cancel my license. How can I do ?
    Sorry, I do not have the means to keep a product that does not at all correspond to my expectations.

Refund requests are handled by sales@vbulletin.com

However, once you have downloaded the product, generally no refund can be provided. This is as per license agreement.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

If vB5 doesn't meet your expectations, you can try using vB4 or vB3 with your license.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Social Icons in Postbit Audio Player Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AutoUpdate Force Read Stop Links in Posts ...and more!

Comment

If you cant refund i think vB4 you will be the best Choice for you you can try it and more supported in here and vB.org

Good Luck
        Mahmoud
        ---
        To Be Smart ، Play With Smarter
        Mahmoud Elklmawy

Comment

I'd be interested in knowing what those expectations were.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your messages and sorry for the delay!
            I wanted to do like on a forum I visit regularly. Ie hide categories of the index. Then create a page, with the same record that the index and add the missing categories.
            The trouble is that I can not have the same rendering as the index.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael V View Post
              Hi,

I wanted to do like on a forum I visit regularly. Ie hide categories of the index. Then create a page, with the same record that the index and add the missing categories.

Oh this like my idea and applying on our forum.

You mean you want to create a custom index and showing what you want on the homepage, right?
              Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael V View Post
                Hi,

This is entirely possible with the vB5 software, however, the software won't do it for you. It will create the page and the module(s) but you have to know a bit of coding to create the index.
                HTML5 and CSS3 are requirements and possibly a bit of JS, depending upon how you want the index displayed.
                I would venture the forum to which you refer did their own custom coding to create the appearance you wish to emulate.
                Ask them.

Comment

I think Michael V was referring to these 2 threads.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...isplay-channel
                  http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...122-sub-forums

I replied on both threads and just now I realized that the layout he wanted was conflicting on those threads.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Social Icons in Postbit Audio Player Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AutoUpdate Force Read Stop Links in Posts ...and more!

Comment

Re: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...isplay-channel

You would use the Channel Module for the display shown there. However there is no way to show the full forum listing in one channel if the forums are not children of that channel. The default page modules for a Forum Channel should already show its children.

The Channel module does not fit do what you thought it would. That display is controlled by a system module which can't be placed on pages. I am sorry that misinformation was given.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Hello Wayne, Glenn and ProSports.

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry if my threads was conflicting. Do you understand my request?
                      For my application requires skills in HTML5 and CSS3 ?

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                        Re: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...isplay-channel

You would use the Channel Module for the display shown there. However there is no way to show the full forum listing in one channel if the forums are not children of that channel. The default page modules for a Forum Channel should already show its children.

The Channel module does not fit do what you thought it would. That display is controlled by a system module which can't be placed on pages. I am sorry that misinformation was given.
                        Hello,

I want to know if this option could be proposed in a future update? Otherwise, I really have no interest in keeping this license.
                        Thank you for your answer.

Comment

You can make a request to change the system in the future here: ​http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=4
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment