Upgrade to Google reCAPTCHA v2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Sours
    commented on 's reply
    If you do find out, would be interested in knowing what it was. Otherwise I'm going to assume it was something weird on your end.

• TWYoshiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Did you get a public and private key for your site from the ReCaptcha site? These are required for ReCaptcha 2.
    Yes, that was all set up properly. Not sure the root cause of this but it cleared up when we did a server hardware transfer last night. I may spend some time digging into what was up at some point but at this point I'm just happy it works and am ready to move on

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by TWYoshiro
    Has anybody had any issues with this system? I notice that it works here but when I enable it on our forums I get this error message (as did everybody else who tried for several days):

Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.

This is after the verification test has been done and succeeded (with a check box).
    Did you get a public and private key for your site from the ReCaptcha site? These are required for ReCaptcha 2.

Leave a comment:

• TWYoshiro
    replied
    Has anybody had any issues with this system? I notice that it works here but when I enable it on our forums I get this error message (as did everybody else who tried for several days):

Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.

This is after the verification test has been done and succeeded (with a check box).
    Last edited by TWYoshiro; Wed 12 Oct '16, 7:56am.

Leave a comment:

• Merenguista
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Sours
    All I'm going to say here is that it wasn't as nearly as easy to do as people claimed and it got done primarily because people voted on it.
    Kevin
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Sours
    All I'm going to say here is that it wasn't as nearly as easy to do as people claimed and it got done primarily because people voted on it.
    Kevin
    Thanks Kevin....you and your team's work on this (and lots of other stuff) is very much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Sours
    replied
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This is currently due to be in 5.2.4 actually.

Always keep an eye on the Tracker entry. You can 'watch' ones you're interested in.

Leave a comment:

• olijo
    replied
    Completly crazy it's not done yet, perhaps with vB6 ?

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    That statement is quite polemical. That said I'd also like to see the new Google Recaptcha API being implemented in vB5, since it is way more convenient to use.

Leave a comment:

• josueinaki
    replied
    will never happen, like all things in jira. Jira is like complain about you dont like because we dont care xD

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    There's no update at this time. It's been confirmed as a valid request, but it's been put into the product backlog. It's not being worked on at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Paul.
    replied
    What's the story with this?
    I don't completely understand the tracker.
    Status Confirmed says it has been prioritized by vB and verified.
    This means it's going to happen?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    If you check the JIRA ticket mentioned in post #2, you can see there's no update on its status.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do we have an update to this for vBulletin V 5 ??

Leave a comment: