X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merenguista
    • Jul 2010
    • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Kevin Sours
    All I'm going to say here is that it wasn't as nearly as easy to do as people claimed and it got done primarily because people voted on it.
    Kevin
    Thanks

Comment

• TWYoshiro
      • Oct 2016
      • 5.2.x

Has anybody had any issues with this system? I notice that it works here but when I enable it on our forums I get this error message (as did everybody else who tried for several days):

Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.

This is after the verification test has been done and succeeded (with a check box).
      Last edited by TWYoshiro; Wed 12 Oct '16, 7:56am.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by TWYoshiro
        Has anybody had any issues with this system? I notice that it works here but when I enable it on our forums I get this error message (as did everybody else who tried for several days):

Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.

This is after the verification test has been done and succeeded (with a check box).
        Did you get a public and private key for your site from the ReCaptcha site? These are required for ReCaptcha 2.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• TWYoshiro
          • Oct 2016
          • 5.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Did you get a public and private key for your site from the ReCaptcha site? These are required for ReCaptcha 2.
          Yes, that was all set up properly. Not sure the root cause of this but it cleared up when we did a server hardware transfer last night. I may spend some time digging into what was up at some point but at this point I'm just happy it works and am ready to move on

Comment

• Kevin Sours
            Kevin Sours commented
            Editing a comment
            If you do find out, would be interested in knowing what it was. Otherwise I'm going to assume it was something weird on your end.