X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Atkin
    • Nov 2013
    • 5.0.X

Suggestion: Spoiler tags for VB5

I don't want to try adding tags to custom bb code in order to create "spoiler" boxes for my VB5 forum. Spoiler boxes is something that many of my users on my forum have been asking for. Would be great if this could be added to VB5 (especially for entertainment-based websites that use VB5).
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

This isn't something that really needs to be a default feature. You can easily create your own spoiler tag using Custom BBCode.

There is one at www.vbulletin.org that will probably work without modification. You can find it here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hlight=spoiler
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Brad Padgett
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Captain Atkin
      I don't want to try adding tags to custom bb code in order to create "spoiler" boxes for my VB5 forum. Spoiler boxes is something that many of my users on my forum have been asking for. Would be great if this could be added to VB5 (especially for entertainment-based websites that use VB5).
      Yes, it's very easy to do. We needed spoilers on our gaming forum ourselves and it wasn't very hard to make the custom bb code at all.

You can even change the image in your toolbar to fit the spoiler tag.
      "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment