Clear All

• Deimos
    replied
    I assume it's that strange black/grey one - http://www.sr-gamers.com/

"An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed."

Leave a comment:

• Spinball
    replied
    What is the URL of your installation so I can take a look? Did you migrate from other forum software or is this a new site?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Thanks. The software is getting there. Still some stuff to smooth out though.

Leave a comment:

• WhiskeyOSS
    started a topic VB5 Rocks

VB5 Rocks

I must admit I have had some hills to climb over since I purchased vb5 and installed it my miss writing of some html code caused me some grief but it was short lived, a couple of days for the most part, the guys here were quite helpful in helping me solve my issues, yep some misunderstanding always comes along when your going up hill, But as I look at my new web site and I get the compliments and suggestions from our team members and several facebook users who have visited it makes me realise what persistance does for you. I want to thank the vbulletin team for creating such an awesome web forums tool, I look forward to other upgrades and addons to the vb5 family, If you are not sure about it just take time to look at others sites and use of it. yes it still has some bugs but thats to be expected when the Gold version does get released you can bet that the majority of those bugs will have long since been exterminated.
    Thank you again Vbulletin for creating vb5.

sr-gamers
    Last edited by WhiskeyOSS; Tue 8 Jan '13, 5:14pm.