Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dasdter
    • Apr 2007

Any Skins/Themes Yet?

Anyone developed any commercially available skins/themes for 5 yet? Not so crazy about page editor - but I get I will get used to it.

Thanks,

Frank
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

It would be rather difficult to sell commercial themes for vB5 as it does not yet have the CMS. There are some developers who have begun the process. You may wish to take a look at SultanTheme.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

I don't understand what you mean about being hard to sell commercial themes without a cms... What does the CMS have to do with selling styles?

Comment

• dasdter
        • Apr 2007

Thanks guys - the page builder is confusing to the extreme - will muddle my way thru or downgrade my sub until 5 is ready.

Comment

• In Omnibus
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Zachery
          I don't understand what you mean about being hard to sell commercial themes without a cms... What does the CMS have to do with selling styles?
          The addition of the CMS is more or less an indicator that there won't be any major changes to the product that will affect the styles is what I've been told by a few of the custom developers I've spoken with about my own vB5 site. I take that at face value as I have not yet seen any of the trusted developers release a vB5 style. If one has been released I'd be interested.

Comment

• miner
            • Jun 2005
            • 4.2.X

Its too early to release styles for vB5, we will be creating once we find it much stable maybe RC the version before gold.

Comment

• Shyuan
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by miner
              Its too early to release styles for vB5, we will be creating once we find it much stable maybe RC the version before gold.
              Can't wait for that, thank you

Comment