Was vbulletin 5 The vbulletin apocalypse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christ2000
    • Jul 2009

Was vbulletin 5 The vbulletin apocalypse?

I only see after this release a super controversial forum with user claims and support guys trying to explain why all is NOT coming down
  • Sushubh
    • Apr 2007

haha. personally, i am very confused with vb beta 10. it does not work very well on my server. had to disable captcha as it was simply not allowing user registration for example for beta testing. i still am not sure what is causing it to fail on my server considering everything works fine on vb4.x. i really hope that future builds fix up all the mess and add the missing functionality. right now, it feels very alpha to me personally!

Comment

• christ2000
      • Jul 2009

Yes, i cant understand all of this, is like when HP take control of compaq and start to built low quality compaq computers and good HP computer, how could be posible a nice product as vbulletin become so problematic in a new update,?

i dont know

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

It is a very early release. Bound to have problems. We're working on resolving them. Taking into account customer feedback, we've changed the DEMO presentation. Have been working on performance issues. Some of which we already knew were there. Updating the code to work more like you expect out of the box and so forth. Many times ideas are put forth to see how they are received and you make changes from there.

That is what we're currently doing.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...