Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waldvb
    • Apr 2012

VB5 on Android

Using Samsung Galaxy tab2 with Android I can enlarge pages - text, images, etc. It's not working on VB5. Is it correct?
    www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

The vB5 connect style it has a responsive design. Its supposed to work well on mobile devices. Are there specific problems you're having.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

vBulletin 5 has a responsive design and will configure the design to fit your device's viewport. You wouldn't be able to zoom in and have the full style though.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• waldvb
        • Apr 2012

I can't zoom (enlarge) pages on android - Samsung Tab2 10.1 This is wrong. I can enlarge every website. Just not VB5 !!!! Text is very small and difficult to read.
        www.wood-furniture.biz/forums/

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Hmmm.. I don't experience the small print. Do experience the inability to Zoom though. I can read it fine on my iPad and iPhone. I don't have access to a Samsung Tablet though. You're welcome to log it as a JIRA.

Be as specific about the environment as possible including the device and Android versions.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Sushubh
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by waldvb
            I can't zoom (enlarge) pages on android - Samsung Tab2 10.1 This is wrong. I can enlarge every website. Just not VB5 !!!! Text is very small and difficult to read.
            not really. you cannot resize facebook.com or twitter.com or gmail.com on a smartphone. the mobile layout has fixed size.

Comment