Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jptroph
    • Oct 2014

Registration e-mail and fav icon.

Hello! I recently set up my vbulletin but couldn't find the place to edit the registration e-mail that gets sent to new members when they sign up. I've looked and looked and still can't find the place to edit the administrator's registration e-mail. Could someone tell me how to change the greetings e-mail as well as the default vbulletin fav icon?

Thank you,

J.P. Troph
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

E-Mail:
    You can find the default text in the language phrases. Edit it there and you have a custom e-mail text.

Favicon:
    You have 2 options:
    • (Not preferred) Just overwrite the default favicon. This is not the best way since you would have to do this again after every update of vB 5.
    • (Preferred) Upload your favicon to your server. Go to AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > [Select your style] and open the Style Variable Editor. Then go to ImagePaths/favicon and point to your uploaded favicon. Save it. This will stay even if you update vB 5.

Comment

• Merenguista
      Merenguista commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for this tip ..
  • jptroph
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by TLMD
    E-Mail:
    You can find the default text in the language phrases. Edit it there and you have a custom e-mail text.

Favicon:
    You have 2 options:
    • (Not preferred) Just overwrite the default favicon. This is not the best way since you would have to do this again after every update of vB 5.
    • (Preferred) Upload your favicon to your server. Go to AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > [Select your style] and open the Style Variable Editor. Then go to ImagePaths/favicon and point to your uploaded favicon. Save it. This will stay even if you update vB 5.

Thanks for the information! It was very helpful.

Comment

• osras1
      • Feb 2014
      • 5.0.X

Is that the same as a redirect after login?

Comment