this needs your vote

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhens
    • Sep 2012

26 votes! ranked #3 on the popular issues list!!

Comment

• DemOnstar
      • Nov 2012

Splendid job Me rhens!

Comment

• rhens
        • Sep 2012

29 votes and second only to the sprite generator! thank you for your votes!

Comment

• JamalFree
          • Nov 2012
          • 4.2.X

+ 1 vote
          blog-technologie.com

Comment

• In Omnibus
            • Apr 2010

If only the votes mattered ...

Comment

• DemOnstar
              DemOnstar commented
              Editing a comment
              Point taken...
          • rudedog1968
            • Feb 2004
            • 3.8.x

rhens, maybe find a way to bundle a third party into your request (someone that will pay vB a commission to be included into the patch/product). I think this is the only way to get something from jira to the final product.
            Not so Rude, Rudedog FPSadmin.com | twitter | Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 - Games for Windows

Comment

• DemOnstar
              • Nov 2012

Tried the banjo once, nice ring to it.. Took to the pukulele, didn't like that either.

And the the flood of votes just keep dripping in...

Marvelous...

Comment

• rhens
                • Sep 2012

if the votes didnt matter, there wouldnt be any. of the people who choose to be active on this website, a great number of them see the value of this feature. having it at the top of the vote list makes it nearly impossible for developers not to see....as well as vB supervisory staff. allowing a secondary developer to create a mod for this would clearly not help vB as much as if it were included in the software. the difference in resulting sales would be staggering...as it would be proprietary to vBulletin, it would be an immense competitive edge over the cartoon software

Comment

• In Omnibus
                  In Omnibus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The votes don't matter. The developers don't call the shots and the persons who do wouldn't stoop so low as to mingle with the riff-raff known as the customer base. If anyone in Internet Brands management has so much as read these forums I'll eat my hat.
              • MudRacing
                • Apr 2010
                • 5.0.X

+ 1 vote

Comment

• DemOnstar
                  DemOnstar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you MudRacing..

If nothing else, it will prove the efficacy and validity of the concept of voting in the established procedure of users having some input in the way things should go for the development of the software.

And apparently, votes do matter. At least that is what is seen in the small print.
              • DemOnstar
                • Nov 2012

Another voter added.

Comment

• rhens
                  • Sep 2012

since september 26th, this issue has gone from having 7 votes and being far down the list of issues... to having 33 votes and being #1 on the list of most popular issues! how about someone charged with the "job" of "customer support" telling someone who can actually initiate an inclusion decision to begin work on this? if the decision makers dont read this forum, or even the tracker or jira....support your customers by informing them of an issue which your customers want more than any other issue....one that will also set vBulletin apart from the competition, and will undoubtedly increase customer satisfaction and boost sales.

oh, btw....still waiting on that "back to top" button.

Comment

• In Omnibus
                    In Omnibus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bob Brisco and Joe Fortenbaugh don't even have registered accounts on vBulletin.com. That's about how much they care about your votes.
                • DemOnstar
                  • Nov 2012

Charade or no charade?

Whatever!

What is this system of voting all about? Why is it encouraged so much?

ProSportsForums seems to have the ruling attitude.

rhens. How much support do you see in this thread? By that I mean, blue background avatars?
                  There are many votes and they are still climbing but how many people are speaking up about it?

It is a good idea, we know that, everybody in this thread knows that...

I am more concerned about the number of individuals that just read the thread and move on. They do nothing, have no input other than a vote.
                  Great! Another vote....

Do you see, receive any feedback from the blue background avatar types? No!

Long may the issue exist.

Comment

• In Omnibus
                    • Apr 2010

I consider it adding insult to injury to have Internet Brands pretend my vote matters. If I want to pretend my vote matters I'll go to the polls. The support staff and the developers and the quality assurance department may all very well think this and some other customer ideas are worth implementation but they receive about as much acknowledgement from Internet Brands management as do customers. If customer opinion holds no value so be it but don't tell customers it does.

Comment

• rhens
                      • Sep 2012

we've done our part...now its time for them to do theirs. it doesnt matter if they do or not....if they dont, thats on them....its their failure, not ours. they can save their company if they want to.

Comment

• DemOnstar
                        • Nov 2012

57 votes.. How about that?

I wonder how many votes it will take before anything is done? Scratching chin and making mmmmmmmmmmmm noise..

Comment