How has your community adjusted to vBulletin 5.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scamtacular
    • Mar 2012
    • 5.0.X

It's now on a VPS that I'm configuring still

vBulletin is worse than before now. On the far right column on the homepage you can click on a thread title to go to the most recent post - well, I did that, and got this error

"That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Comment

• TLMD
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.6.X

Originally posted by scamtacular
      It's absolutely killed our forum
      True. Can't say that I am able to browse your forum.

Comment

• scamtacular
        • Mar 2012
        • 5.0.X

I meant it decimated the number of people taking part - the forum works now, as it's to do with internet scammers we make people register to view most things so that's why many sections appear to have 0 threads.

Comment

• Doug Brott
          • Mar 2007
          • 3.6.x

I had severe usability issues but simply punted a weeks worth of posts and went back to vb4 and the backup I made prior to "upgrading." It will be several months before I try again.

Comment

• rexxxy
            • Feb 2010
            • 4.2.X

I wonders if @kevin sours (oops wrong software) reads these post about people experience. Even some die hard supporters giving up on vb5

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...