X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rudedog1968
    • Feb 2004
    • 3.8.x

All closed threads have text editor boxes and post reply buttons

Not sure if you can actually post in these thread but all the closed threads have the editor visible (and you can add text) as well as the post reply button, even though the thread is closed.
    Not so Rude, Rudedog FPSadmin.com | twitter | Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 - Games for Windows
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

Yes, they can be replied to as I demonstrated last night. That post was, of course, deleted, proving the concern is more about moderation than about identifying and resolving issues critical to the proper function of the software. I didn't even receive so much as the common courtesy of "We're aware of the issue" or "It's in JIRA" or "It's scheduled to be resolved in upcoming version X.X.X." Makes a person think they might not actually care.

Comment

• sukagwe
      • Aug 2012
      • 4.2.X

new feature

Comment

• rudedog1968
        • Feb 2004
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ProSportsForums
        Yes, they can be replied to as I demonstrated last night. That post was, of course, deleted, proving the concern is more about moderation than about identifying and resolving issues critical to the proper function of the software.

This am I was trying to reply to a thread I replied to before which I did not notice was closed. However even though the thread is closed, the reply box and post reply button is visible I got a not authorized messages. 1/2 fixed or 1/2 feature I'm not sure.

Dear vB management, you really need to give QA more authority to stop these buggy/terrible releases. You really can't afford this now....

Not so Rude, Rudedog FPSadmin.com | twitter | Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 - Games for Windows

Comment

• DemOnstar
          • Nov 2012

Not confirmed yet.

Comment

• DemOnstar
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by DemOnstar
            Not confirmed yet.

Duplicate of this http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-9029.

So there we go, they are on the case...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...