X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hornstar6969
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mark.B
    Yes....the problem though is that at midnight on the final day of next week, someone will post "it's the following week now, where is it" followed by a long rant.
    What's the problem with that?
    Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• TLMD
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.6.X

Yes....the problem though is that at midnight on the final day of next week, someone will post "it's the following week now, where is it" followed by a long rant.
      As long as vB5 has so many major bugs, there will be rants anyway...

Comment

• wdwms
        • Jan 2013
        • 4.2.X

5.0.1 is now live on my site as well.. pagination error still there... this is terrible; all the pagination works fine here on this site.. grrrr.

Comment

• wdwms
          wdwms commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you do an upgrade or are you a new install? Whats interesting is that they don't have the issue here on these forums; of course they may have a special build so the issue is not exposed. If so, i wan that build soon! the [ URL ] issue is our other major one

• Dan Simon
          Dan Simon commented
          Editing a comment
          Upgrade -- originally from 4.2 to 5.0.0 and now from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1

Definitely better under 5.0.1 -- the showstopper issues seem to have been resolved (anything persistent that completely prevents use), so I'm happy enough for the time being. The forums are usable and are showing solid signs of improvement.

• Dan Simon
          Dan Simon commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen some threads on my forums that track the page count properly. The vast majority do not (particularly much longer/older threads). I'm not sure if the same is true here or not....but I have heard from the support team that the issue is known and is being worked on. My suspicion (and it's just that) is that there's going to be a fundamental change in the paging mechanism, which would explain some of the confusion in the bug tracker.
      • Paul M
        Former Lead Developer
        vB.Com & vB.Org
        • Sep 2004

@wdwms

We do not have special builds on vb.com. That would be a nightmare to track and maintain.

Originally posted by Sadda
        Originally posted by Paul M
        The CMS was not due to be in 5.0.1. I believe paid subscriptions are in it (need to confirm that as its hard to remember whats in what when you deal with multiple versions). All being well, it should be next week (usual disclaimers apply, blah, blah).
        Interesting to see these forums are now running on Version 5.0.1 Alpha 1 ...
        The forums were upgraded to 5.0.1,
        As Im sure you know, they go through the previous steps first to get you there.
        Since some of those steps took 10+ minutes on our large database, then the version would have stayed at Alpha 1 for a period of time.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Datenpapst
          • Mar 2004
          • 4.2.X

Which features listed here:
          My personal tracking list. Feature Name Comments Major Functionality Calendar & Events Future Release... Minor Functionality

did finally make it into 5.0.1? Is the FAQ available etc?

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Datenpapst
            Which features listed here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...feature-status did finally make it into 5.0.1? Is the FAQ available etc?
            Not as of yet.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
              • Jul 2008

FAQ- Hoping for 5.0.2

Paid Subscriptions are back in 5.0.1

Infraction system is mostly back.

Comment

• Dustin L.
                • Mar 2011
                • 4.2.X

Hi We never, ever issue dates for releases.
                That might be why they suck so badly.
                http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

• hornstar6969
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
                  Infraction system is mostly back.
                  What do you mean by that? What is missing?
                  Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                    • Jul 2008

I mean Infractions are there, and work, but the image seems to be missing for me personally...

There's a blank space I have to click on... But the link is there...

Comment

• Dan Simon
                      Dan Simon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ah ha! That explains what I was missing on mine -- thanks!