Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fever905
    • Mar 2013

Facebook integration - facebook connect video

I have filled in the Facebook information in the config. However what I'm looking for is how to get the forum to display on facebook.com like it does in the video.

My facebook login is working so users can connect to facebook, but what I need to know is how to show the forum on my companies facebook page.

We have 2 kinds of pages, a Place page and a normal Page. Thanks.

• BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Can you please show me this video you are talking about? The only way I can think to show the forum is with a link. There is a facebook app that is being worked on for VB5 but it is not released yet- that will let you access the forum from Facebook.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

The Facebook App hasn't been released for 5.0 yet.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fever905
      • Mar 2013

Wayne, is the facebook app available for VB4 ? Maybe for the sake of being up and running I should just go with 4 for now... My company is not too keen on being guinea pigs testing out new software before its done.

Is the facebook app free in version 4? Would I have to pay anything more? If its not free, can I get mine for free with my VB5 license? I've paid for vb5 and basically have nothing working.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

The Facebook App does work with 4.X. It is not free with that version. You may be able to contact sales ([email protected]) and have them add it to your 5.X license though. I can't guarantee that though.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

Please do not post the contents of sales/support tickets on the forum.
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment