• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean James
    commented on 's reply
    I was surpised by this as well

• Solitaire
    replied
    I find it very ironic that a release email was not sent, despite the multitude of updates sent for the beta. I actually wanted to be notified of the release and could have cared less about the beta once I had seen the initial few updates. Seems like not much has changed except maybe its a little faster.

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    It is not the best of situations, rather saddening really.

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    commented on 's reply
    What is the use of support ticket now when there is no way to help fix all the problems with 5.0. scam IB.

• Leinad_r
    commented on 's reply
    @helloadamm http://finance.yahoo.com/news/vbulle...180911925.html

Now Fully Launched, the Next Generation of Community Website Software Receives Complete Technical Support ...

etc....

• evil-maniac
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the XF club ;D switching to XF was probably the best decision I made all month.

• BirdOPrey5
    commented on 's reply
    It does mean work has resumed on 4.2.1 and a release is expected "soon."

• durruti
    replied
    Originally posted by DemOnstar
    If this is gold, I will wait for the platinum release.
    Got to admit, I love vb so much, I'm willing to swallow it and wait another year till it go Plutonium.
    But seriously, the ticket service that I will never be able to use (from Gold to Plutonium need some time) is really a total rip off.
    With all the bad things about vb5, at least the support ticket should be applicable for one month from the date the first ticket was opened.
    Otherwise, it's a total screw job.
    Must wait long for vb5 to become radioactive and can't even use the support ticket once the time come.

Don't really wanna blame it all on the staff.
    But what's with this feeling of wrath towards IB within me?

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    If this is gold, I will wait for the platinum release. 9 carats don't really do it for me.

Sorry guys, just testing the double post feature.

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    commented on 's reply
    So does mean that staff can now finish 4.2?

• oldz442
    commented on 's reply
    Switched to xf as well. I am beyond disappointed upgrading to vb5.

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    The 5.0.0 release in your Member's Area should work and should let you download the same version running here. Please try again if it didn't work before. Contact support if you continue to have an issue downloading 5.0.0.

Leave a comment:

• consigliere
    replied
    There are numerous issues.... I've been running on the assumption its an error of some kind.

There have been no notifications and i havent upgraded from the last Beta release.... only the version in my admin panel has changed, and when I hit the link it sends me to a blank page, so highly doubtful its Gold.

And if it is I'll be tearing it down and going back to 4..... I have high hopes but they are slowly being squashed and the silence is deafening.

Leave a comment:

• evil-maniac
    commented on 's reply
    Well if they won't refund me I will just make as many people aware of my experience with vBulletin as possible. I will tell them how they sold me an unfinished, unstable product that doesn't do most of what it advertises, and that I was not informed of its lack of features prior to buying; and now that they have my money, their sales manager is taking her time in replying to me and will not refund me. My satisfaction, business, and money are not important enough for her time.

• helloadamm
    commented on 's reply
    I tried getting a refund 5 months ago but since I downloaded it, no refund was issued. Tried again last week (took 5 days for a response to my ticket) and still nothing. I assumed vBulletin 5 Connect was IB's attempt at a money grab, now that I'm being told it is out of beta and yet I see no proof of that besides an unstable, unfinished product, I am confident it was indeed a money grab.