X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creativepart
    • Jan 2006
    • 3.8.x

So Slow. Slower than Slow... Glacial

Thank you for converting VB's forums to VB5C. You've done us all a valuable service. You've illustrated that VB5C is slower than slow. And, so now we know that there is no need to even consider it as an forum software option for our future projects. This frees us up to decide between the other two viable forum software choices on the market. I'd guess that makes VB5C a real time saver -- sort of.

Thanks, honestly.
  • DemOnstar
    • Nov 2012

It is Monday the 11th of March 2013 and the site now is truly slower than I have ever seen it. Maybe there is another hardware failure in the pipeline?

Comment

• evil-maniac
      • May 2005

And, so now we know that there is no need to even consider it as an forum software option for our future projects.

Lucky you are at liberty to still make that decision; I abruptly went ahead and purchased VB5 only to dump it 1 and a half weeks later (without even being able to get a refund) and purchase a XenForo license.

Comment

• hjmaier
        • May 2004
        • 3.5.x

God are you serious about the speed of VB5? It is just terribly slow. You can't be serious and call that Gold!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

There are a number of threads on this topic. We don't need another. We are aware of the performance issues affecting this site and are working to resolve them still. A new build of the software is with QA and we'll upgrade as soon as it is made available to us.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment