• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeltaHawk5
    • Sep 2012

Returning Features ETA Information

Originally posted by Lawrence Cole
    Originally posted by AFemaleProdigy
    I can't understand why you removed so many good functions that were in vB 4? What was the thinking behind stripping this down so much?
    Hello AFemaleProdigy, As Wayne commented, many of the features that you are concerned about are planned to return in the near future. Within the next few business days, I plan to make an official announcement that outlines about when you'll be able to expect their inclusion into vBulletin 5 Connect. If you still need to use vB4 for now and have concerns around whether or not you will be able to revert successfully, please reach out to customer support for help and assistance.
    It's been two weeks. When can we expect this information?
  • AlexanderT
    • Mar 2003

Hey, the text is still in beta. Lawrence needs more time to draft the official announcement - in xtreme style.

Comment

• hornstar6969
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

He already posted it in the licensed customer section.
      Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• TLMD
        • Sep 2012
        • 5.6.X

Originally posted by hornstar6969
        Can you give us a link? I can't find such a post that includes any specific dates.

Comment

• rudedog1968
          • Feb 2004
          • 3.8.x

He made the original "vB5 is now released" post but not the follow up post. It would have been nice to simply come back and say, sorry guys we're working so hard to fix bugs I have not gotten a change to get the info I promised.
          Not so Rude, Rudedog FPSadmin.com | twitter | Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 - Games for Windows

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TLMD
          Originally posted by hornstar6969
          Can you give us a link? I can't find such a post that includes any specific dates.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
          Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
          Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...