Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Octavius
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.2.X

This is actually pissing me off too but what I've done is just went ahead and opened in new window all the threads I want to read or reply to instead of doing it one at a time.
    www.8thos.com

Comment

• mickreid
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.0.x

To be fair to them - they had to take this plunge on their own public board so they could see what the rest of us will face when we switch. Have patience - as long as the finished product is good I'm willing to wait (and I've paid up already for vb5).

Comment

• hornstar6969
        hornstar6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes maybe so, but they had a deadline months ago that vb5 would go gold. No matter what the reason it is silly to have gone gold after seeing what happened here on vb
    • DemOnstar
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by mickreid
      To be fair to them - they had to take this plunge on their own public board so they could see what the rest of us will face when we switch. Have patience - as long as the finished product is good I'm willing to wait (and I've paid up already for vb5).
      I will second that...

Comment

• Kent55
        • Oct 2012

I agree that vB5 needs a lot of improvement and I am hopeful for what it will become but vB4 always used to seriously bog down my server but vB5 loads like a charm. I am just waiting for more vB5 releases so I have more of the functions that best suit me.

Comment

• DemOnstar
          • Nov 2012

We are all waiting and anticipating. I hope the wait will be rewarded. I am sure it will, it has to be for the future of the product and the company.

Comment

• feldon23
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.7.x

This is slow and klunky on an i7 with 12GB of RAM on a 50/10Mbps broadband. I shudder to think how it would perform on an average computer on DSL.

Comment

• AlexanderT
              AlexanderT commented
              Editing a comment
              ... or on an average smartphone on 2G.