X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzynation
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.2.X

I just watched vBulletin.com drop from PR7 to PR6

I am curios if anyone else has noticed this. To drop in PR from 7 to 6 that fast is not good. Obviously VB has no competition for the google search vbulletin. But a drop in Page Rank is a sure sign that something is wrong.....

Nick
    www.filmmakerforum.org
    www.digidistribution.com
  • joeychgo
    • Mar 2004

Its a PR 7 for me..
    Building my Automotive Forum Network...
    Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum - Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum

Comment

• vijayninel
      • Mar 2009
      • 3.8.x

It shows 6 to me as well, but I doubt that PR can drop due to events a couple of days ago. This would have to be the result of data analysis over several months.
      www.erodov.com :cool:

Comment

• LockedOnLaw
        • Apr 2010
        • 6.X

I'm sure that's the most pressing concern the vB staff have at the moment ... they're probably up nights checking the page rank.

Comment

• joeychgo
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ProSportsForums
          I'm sure that's the most pressing concern the vB staff have at the moment ... they're probably up nights checking the page rank.
          Im sure they rarely, if ever, concern themselves with pagerank. Pagerank means little in the overall scheme of things.
          Building my Automotive Forum Network...
          Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum - Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum

Comment

• DemOnstar
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by joeychgo
            Originally posted by ProSportsForums
            Im sure they rarely, if ever, concern themselves with pagerank. Pagerank means little in the overall scheme of things.
            Agreed, and I certainly hope so.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...