• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzynation
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.2.X

I think I figured out the issue with VB5

They are rushing it out the door....

Obviously there are some issues with vbulletin.com upgrading to vb5 - But vBulletin has the best of the best working to fix these issues, what about people that do not know how to code. These are your main customers, what are they to do when they upgrade?
    Last edited by dizzynation; Fri 22 Feb '13, 10:26am. Reason: I changed the original post, because it wasn't something that could be answered in a public forum
    www.filmmakerforum.org
    www.digidistribution.com
  • TheLastSuperman
    • Sep 2008

They are to wait... why? Because if as you say "the best of the best are working on it" then surely they would include any fixes into the next downloadable version before you actually download it alleviating any need to "know how to code"...

Really? You guys

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Loco.M
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Michael Miller
      They are to wait... why? Because if as you say "the best of the best are working on it" then surely they would include any fixes into the next downloadable version before you actually download it alleviating any need to "know how to code"
      because 40 some beta and RC releases didn't fix that already

Originally posted by Michael Miller
      Really? You guys
      smh..
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment