Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • migratoria
    • Apr 2012
    • 4.2.X

How long does it still take to verify this Bug?
    I am really disappointed with the assistance for this service.

After months and months I still have not been able to publish it in the Playstore,

The App has an obsolete translation with many errors that I can not correct.
    Graphically it is horrible
    Activities do not work
    It has no options
    It has several secondary bugs

I'm making a bad impression with my users and I'm forced to use the tapatalk app paying $ 10 a month waiting for you to resolve.

This does not seem correct to me

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

It is a known issue and will be addressed in a future version. It isn't something we can just change on the fly. It requires programming and a new version of the application to resolve.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• migratoria
        • Apr 2012
        • 4.2.X

Why did you make me open a ticket if it's a known problem?

In 2018 all users connect from the App. In the playstore the vb app has 2 stars
        Do not you wonder why? The app must be updated as soon as possible

I paid $ 200 for this app which is really elementary, why do not change programmer before losing all our confidence in this service?

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by migratoria
          Why did you make me open a ticket if it's a known problem?
          At the time, we did not know that. That's the reason we ask for bug reports, so they can be verified.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Mark.B
            vBulletin Support
            • Feb 2004
            • 6.0.X

By way of explanation...mobile app bugs are now handled in a separate internal bug tracker which isn't publicly accessible. We ask customers to report bugs in the public tracker, then if they are verified they are manually moved over to the internal tracker. That's the reason your original report has had no activity.
            MARK.B
            vBulletin Support
            ------------

Comment

• migratoria
              • Apr 2012
              • 4.2.X

1)
              At the time, we did not know that. That's the reason we ask for bug reports, so they can be verified.
              The bug I reported to you is the main function of the App. I wonder if it was ever tested on android before being sold?

2)
              By way of explanation...mobile app bugs are now handled in a separate internal bug tracker which isn't publicly accessible. We ask customers to report bugs in the public tracker, then if they are verified they are manually moved over to the internal tracker. That's the reason your original report has had no activity.
              Once a bug has been reported it would be correct to receive at least one confirmation reply

3) I Remind that the apps are published on the playstore and used by users and if they do not work they are uninstalled and you receive a negative rating. The corrections must be made within hours or days we can not wait months. In 2018 the forum is mainly read by the App. The PC is poorly used. You should bet a lot more on this service by offering a better app than this

4) Please give the possibility to correct the translation of the App or to set at least the default English language in the next release. There are many wrong words or partially translated in Italian

Comment

• Mark.B
                vBulletin Support
                • Feb 2004
                • 6.0.X

Corrections are not going to be made within hours or days. As Wayne stated above:

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                It is a known issue and will be addressed in a future version. It isn't something we can just change on the fly. It requires programming and a new version of the application to resolve.
                Changes need to be investigated, scoped out, coded, tested, put through QA, further changes coded if required, before eventual certification for release, This is not going to change.

Also the main function of the app is to provide mobile app access to a forum, this issue is simply with one feature that isn't functioning correctly.
                MARK.B
                vBulletin Support
                ------------

Comment

• migratoria
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 4.2.X

Today and October 17th. Are there any news about this bug?
                  I would like to start using the app at last

For when is the release of the update expected?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...