Considering buying the mobile suite, but.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Replicant
    • Sep 2014

Considering buying the mobile suite, but.......

While browsing vbulletin.com forums using the android mobile app v 1.12 and comparing to the same thread in my web browser, the first thing I noticed is there is no highlighting/identification on quoted text nor is there any identification of who was being quoted.

Immediately in that same post, there was a couple of comments on the post showing in the web browser but the comments were skipped in the mobile app.

I tried to view the current 5.2.3 discussion thread under licensed customer feedback, however, that forum doesn't show in the mobile app. When I click on my profile, it shows that I was logged in so that forum should be accessible to me.

When I click a link in a post which was a vbulletin.com/forum/node/xxx link, instead of opening that thread in the mobile app, it opened in the default android web browser.

Are there any intentions of adding/fixing these features or lack thereof?

My site relies heavily on post comments so the mobile app simply won't do.

• IggyP
    • Mar 2012

+1
    i currently hold a lic and wondering if it will ever be something to use with vb5....the responsive codes are making things more "mobile" with each upgrade. i have begun to think its a waste so am curious of questions like this^^ or what benefits the app can offer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...