Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android App Fault - Connection Error Please Try Again Later

Please can someone help me with this fault as since it has happened no one has been able to use the forum via the Android App:

It happened with version 1.8 I then rebuilt the app to the latest version and the same issue with version 1.9

I have moved hosting to another provider and the forum is running on cpanel.... This does not happen with other android apps for other forums running the same software, or server all with same specs ...

What is causing this problem ?
    Attached Files

The following has been checked and confirmed to be correct:

API Key matches
    Forum Url matches

You see the Connect Error. Please try again later as per the screen grab attached, on the default Activity page and if you click ok then "Tap to Refresh" the error appears again.

The API Log shows:
    ID Client ID Client Name Client Name Client Name Method HTTP GET Parameters IP Address
    9198 9241 vBMobile Administrator 20:16, 9th Jul 2015 login_login Array ( [api_m] => login_login [api_v] => 7 [api_c] => 9241 [api_s] => ec8754b5c2f7d0ddf47758f2b1e6df3c [api_sig] =>
    BUT

If you go to Menu and select forums you can view the forum.

In short its an error with the start view Activity page ... thus people don't go any further and i have had over 10,000 people uninstall the app !

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

You only need one thread on this topic: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...bulletin-4-2-2
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment